Member Advance Ticket Sales
A limited number of THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride tickets will be available to members of Railtown 1897 State Historic Park and the California State Railroad Museum. Member Advance Ticket Sales dates are October 10-11, 2016 starting at 9:00am and ending at midnight each day. Members are eligible to purchase a maximum of up to 8 tickets or 2 tables of four during Member Advance Ticket Sales. On October 12, the remaining tickets go on sale to the general public with no ticket limit.
October 10 - First Day of Sales for:
All levels of Railtown members and all levels of Transcontinental Railroad Club Members (Spikes)
October 11 - First Day of Sales for:
All levels of California State Railroad Museum members
October 12 - First Day of Sales for:
The General Public
Member Advance Ticket Sales Policies
- Two days are set aside to allow members of Railtown and the California State Railroad Museum to purchase THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride tickets in advance of the general public.
- Members are NOT guaranteed to get tickets during Member Advance Ticket Sales, merely the opportunity to try to purchase tickets in advance of the general public.
- New, renewing or upgrading memberships must be active and current by September 5, 2017 to participate in Member Advance Ticket Sales.
- Members must have their membership ID number when ordering tickets.
- Tickets may only be purchased online through this website.
- Members may only purchase up to 8 individual tickets or 2 tables of four per membership ID number during Member Advance Ticket Sales.
- Member Advance Ticket Sales begin at 9:00am and end at midnight each day, October 10-11.
Ticket Exchange and Refund Policies
- Full refunds will be given for requests submitted within 48 hours of purchase.
- A $10 per ticket fee will be charged for refunds or exchanges submitted up to 2 weeks prior to departure.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given for requests made less than 2 weeks prior to departure.
- Purchasers who wish to donate unused tickets back to the nonprofit CSRM Foundation will be given a tax letter of donation for the full amount of the tickets.
- Exchange requests will be accepted 48 hours after purchase.
- Exchanges are based on availability and will be processed after October 15, 2017.
- Only one exchange per ticket will be allowed.
- Exchange or refund requests should be submitted to THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride -Jamestown Hotline 209-984-3407, and should include: date and time of train ride, car selection, number of tickets, purchaser's name, confirmation number and a contact phone number.
General Ticket Policies
- There is a $5 per ticket or $20 per table service fee which is applied upon purchase checkout.
- All tickets will be held at Will Call and will be available ONLY on the day of the ride.
- Tickets will be listed under the name of the purchasing party, however, they may designate another person to pick up tickets.
- Ticket resale is not permitted and is unlawful.
- Our policy strictly prohibits the resale or attempted resale of any tickets for THE POLAR EXPRESS™ Train Ride for personal profit. Additionally, the use of public advertising - such as but not limited to eBay and Craig's List - to resell tickets is not permitted. Either action will result in the immediate cancellation of the tickets and membership.